Learn How to make money online 2020
First of all, I will share with u the top 5 fields where you can work and make money online and build real businesses that allows you to make good and stable revenue.
1. Content creation
2. Affiliate marketing
4. Saas services and apps.
5. Online shop.
1. Content creation: where u create content like blog, youtube vidoes, ebooks, online courses, podcasts, or anytype of content, then monetize it with ads or other ways, that I will talk about in a second.
Example 1: creating a blog and writing about something that you know about. Then you can publish ads on your website with google adsense or any other ad networks, and u will earn whenever someone (visitors) see or click on the ads.
💡Question: how do we get traffic?
Mainly, we get traffic using the following methods:
1. SEO: by ranking our website and our posts on the top of search engines. So u can get free and organic traffic.
2. YouTube: which is one of the best sources of traffic. Simply you create videos about your content and link back to your website. (i will talk about youtube in the next example)
3. Forums: search for forums related to your content, and help others by sharing what u know and link to your website( DON’T SPAM). Also don’t forget reddit, which is a great place to get free traffic.
4. Quora Q&A: this is one of the fastest methods to get traffic. Its by answering questions on quora and linking back to ur site.
5. Social media if u have some followers on facebook, maybe Facebook groups, linkedin, Twitter, all these helps u to get traffic, (you can automate posting on all platforms using a social media managment software like hootsuite)
6. Free ebooks and courses: you can create small free ebooks and publish on free ebooks sites to get traffic, or publish free courses on udemy which has millions of students outthere, and link back to your site.
7. Slideshare: which is a website where u can share a small set of slides (pdf) and link back to your site.
8. Paid Ads: Also you can run paid ads on platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Google, Quora, bing ads or any native ads platform to drive traffic to your website and grow your audience.
Example 2: starting a YouTube channel and creating video content about something you love and you know about. Then when you reach 1K subscribers and 4000 hours watch time, you can monetize your channel with ads and earn from 1 to 20$ or more per 1k views. Depending on your audience and your target keywords.
Question: how to grow you YouTube channel?
The answer is not simple to sumup here in few words. But in general there are two ways to grow your channel.
1. Grow using youtube suggestions where youtube will start suggesting your videos on other top videos, and this is done by growing with trends as an examples or using keywords and tags that will be cartegorized beside other top videos.
2. Video SEO: which is ranking your videos on top of YouTube by optimizing your title, and meta data for a specific keyword. U can use tools like tubebuddy, vidiq, and others to grow your channel.
Example 3: creating online courses on platforms like udemy, skillshare, or even your own academy using teachable or thinkific, is a great opportunity today to make money online. You can make up to 3K per month only from udemy
So u can be an online instructor and teach what you love.
These are three examples on content creation that I think its the most popular today.
Now, whats nice is that you can use content creation as a marketing tool for affiliate which is our second method in making money online.
2. Affiliate marketing: its one of the best and popular methods to make money online, why? Simply because you will be promoting only!
You will promote products and services for other people so you are not required to create services or buy products. Just promote, share, refer and earn commissions.
Example 1: Amazon affiliate program. You can join this program and start promoting any product in amazon and u will get commission on each sale referred by you.
Dont forget that you can combine content creation with affiliate by sharing referrals and affiliate links on your YouTube channel, blog, ebooks, courses and this will help you drive more traffic and referrals to the products and obviously making more money.
Example 2: another perfect example on affiliate marketing, is to join services that pays monthly recurring commissions on each customer you refer, a good example is clickfunnels which will pay you on a monthly commission for each customer or user signs up using your own referral link.
Think about it! Its really a great option.
Create a blog post, or a video on youtube about clickfunnels, rank your content , refer people, and earn money!
3. Freelancing : this method requires 0$ 0 time. It requires only your skills.
Here you provide any service online. Any skill like writing, translation, transcribing, digital marketing, graphic design, logos, any skill u have, u can provide as a freelancer online. You put your services on websites like fiver, upwork, freelancer, and the when someone asks for your services, you will do it. So no need to do anything, just wait for a client.
Here its important to give a great service because you will grow and become more popular depending on the reviews.
Later on if you have some followers or audience, you can run your own website and sell your services on, as I do on my website. So you will earn all the money without losing commissions.
4. Providing Saas services and apps.
What is SAAS?
Software as a service or SAAS is an online app ( a web application) that your provide to people in exchange with a monthly membership.
Simple example : Netflix, you pay monthly to use their service,
Another example, Semrush, you pay monthly to use the seo services provided my them.
So this is a SAAS. Now you may tell me, iam not a programmer, I dont have any web app, I cant afford hiring a developer.
Dont worry, today, you can buy a full saas service from websites like codecanyon for 30 – 60$ and host on a server and provide the service.
The hard part here is not the app. But promoting it.
Especially if you dont have any follower base, u will need to run paid ads in order to promote the service.
But this is really a great business.
Simple calculations :
100 customers for 10$ per month= 1K $
And imagine how much you can make if you grow more. Or if your service price was a bit higher.
Now if you are a developer, u can build your own membership saas site. Its up to u.
5. Online store this may require some investment and more time and work. As u will need to build your store, buy products, promote and then you will see results.
Now here you have an option to go with dropshpping or Amazon FBA where you buy products online from aliexpress as an example and sell on amazon. This is a great option today where you will not worry about stock, delivery and other stuff.
Now an online store may be also a digital store like selling courses, software, ebooks or any digital stuff. Just see what fits you and go with.